Earlier this year we replaced our original laminate countertops with leathered granite (blog post on that here!) And now we are making plans to install a backsplash. Tile is the standard material for backsplash, and I included a few tile backsplash ideas in this roundup. But have you ever thought of using wallpaper? Brass? Wood planks? a Sharpie Marker?!
Scroll down for 10 creative backsplash ideas!
1. Sharpie Paint Pen Backsplash via Classy Clutter
2. Black and White Tile via Jean Stoffer Design
4. Unlacquered Brass Backsplash via Elle Decor
5. Glass Peel & Stick Tile via Reality Daydream
6. Wallpaper Backsplash via House & Home
7. Copper tiles via HGTV Smart Home
8. DIY Wood Plank Backsplash via a Beautiful Mess
9. Herringbone Pattern Tile via Style at Home
10. DIY Faux Brick Backsplash via Craftivity Designs
Did you spot a favorite idea? I'm excited to wrap up our kitchen update and get a backsplash installed ASAP!